Sunday 20 March 2011

fairy tales-monolog-

     long time ago,there once a princess which had a very tanned skin. The princess was prison in her room. Her world only in her room,so lucky that the princess was loved by everyone in the castle. The room have everything a princess should get such as an italian style bedroom queen,an antique glass cupboard filled with books,a fancy wallpapers, pink in colour,a tender sofas and a cuttiest Parsian cat named Alexandria.
     One darkened day for the princess,the king was sick,so the princess rushed to the king's bedroom. As the king saw his daughter he called the princess to came near him
"hunny come here!"King Qatraz called his daughter to came near him so that he san see her daughter clearly.
"my princess!'King Qatraz continued.
"I am sick. I can see your mother calling me to be with her, I think your mother miss me as I miss her so much. But i worried about leaving you alone,moreover you are also my beloved one. I am so sad knowing that our people.

do not accept you as my princess and I have tp lock you in your room. I give everything what you suppose to get so that you will not have low self-confidence. Mostly I am afraid about who will took care about you if I died. Now, I want you to stay in the jungle behind the castle before our people chase you out of your castle. After that, collect the jungle fruits every morning and wait at the house." King Qatraz ordered the princess to do what he said.
''I will do it father for your own sake, I promise!The princess make a deal.......to be continued

4 comments:

lucky star said...

i wanna to sleep after i read this post...
so long..hehe..great..:-)

Deux Ryne said...

good story but it better if the story end up quick...

BARBIE DOLL ANIMEX said...

lucky star:of coz you will fell like that coz this is also a bed time story...you can try this to your nephew...
Deux Ryne: a good story must be slow in motion so that readers can fell it ^_^

Deux Ryne said...

but,, i have no feeling to this story.......